Does your engine run hot?
Chances are that your thermostat is stuck or not working at all.
Time to replace it before you do further damage to your engine and run the risk of cooking your engine with a Vaico replacement unit.
Vaico is a quality European aftermarket equipment supplier.
This part will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- W107 SL (1970 to 1989)
- W107 SLC (1972 to 1981)
- W108 Sedan (1965 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan LWB (1968 to 1972)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W111 Coupes (1960 to 1971)
- W111 Cabriolets (1960 to 1971)
- W116 S Class Sedan SWB (1973 to 1980)
- W116 S Class Sedan LWB (1973 to 1980)
- W126 Sedans (1979 to 1991)
- W126 Sedans LWB (1979 to 1992)
- W126 Coupes (1980 to 1991)
This kit is shown as no 41 in the diagram above
Original Part Nos:-
A116 200 00 15
116 200 00 15
116 200 0015
Don’t not pay over $160 for a genuine part. Our price only $25.00
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts available for Mercedes models post 1945.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes M116 & M117 Thermostat 75 deg C - 116 200 00 15, 1162000015
Lead time for this part is:- 2-3 working days
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.