Genuine Mercedes Benz replacement water distributor plug for most Mercedes Benz engines between 1960-1974.
These plugs help to direct the water passing through the head waterways to improve cooling the “hot spots” in the head. They are also sacrificial alloy inserts that are designed to corrode instead of the aluminium head itself. These are essential fitments during any engine overhaul or head rebuild.
Suits the following engines: -
Used the following cars:-
- W187 Sedan (1951 to 1954)
- W187 Cabriolet (1951 to 1953)
- W187 Coupe (1953 to 1955)
- W180 Sedan (1954 to 1959)
- W180 Cabriolet (1956 to 1959)
- W180 Coupe (1956 to 1959)
- W105 Sedan (1953 to 1962)
- W110 Sedan (1961 to 1968)
- W111 Sedan (1959 to 1968)
- W113 Pagoda Sports (1963 to 1971)
- W114 Compact Sedans (1967 to 1976)
- W115 Compact Sedans (1967 to 1976)
This part is shown as No 286 in the attached parts diagram.
Part No: -
A127 016 07 60
127 016 07 60
127 016 0760
Don’t pay $90+ at the dealer, our price is $59.50 each.
Six of these are required per engine.
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for Classic Benz’s available.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes M108, M127, M129 & M180 Engine Water Distrib- 127 016 07 60, 1270160760
Available for immediate despatch
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.