Does your engine run hot?
Is water leaking from around the water pump or around the front of the motor?
Noises coming from your water pump?
Time to replace it before you do further damage to your engine and run the risk of cooking your engine.
Use a top quality Geba replacement unit. GEBA is a small company that exclusively manufactures replacement water pumps. All their pumps are made in their own factory in Germany and feature improvements in durability by using all-metal impeller castings, among other improvements.
This part will suit the following MB Vehicles/Engines M189: -
- W108 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 300SEL (1966 to 1967)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W112 Coupe (1962 to 1967)
- W112 Cabriolet (1962 to 1967)
- W186 Sedan (1951 to 1957)
- W186 Cabriolet (1951 to 1956)
- W188 Cabriolet (1951 to 1957)
- W188 Coupe (1951 to 1958)
- W188 Roadster (1952 to 1958)
- W189 Sedan (1957 to 1962)
- W189 Cabriolet (1958 to 1962)
This kit is shown as no 1 & 33 in the diagram above
Original Part Nos:-
A189 200 07 20
189 200 07 20
189 200 0720
Alt Pt No 189 200 08 20
Geba part number – 13030
Don’t not pay over $1500 for a genuine part. Our price only $995.00
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts available for W108, W109 & W112 models.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes M189 Engine Water Pump - 189 200 07 20, 1892000720
Lead time for this part is 10-12 working days
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.