Genuine Mercedes Benz replacement seal ring between the water pump and crankcase on all W189 motors.
Water leaking from the seal ring.
Changing your water pump and noticed that the gasket to the crankcase is worn or gone hard?
We have genuine Mercedes Benz replacement seal available.
This part is shown as no 35 in the parts diagram attached.
This part will suit the following MB Vehicles/Engines: -
- M189 Engines
- W108 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 300SEL (1966 to 1967)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W112 Coupe (1962 to 1967)
- W112 Cabriolet (1962 to 1967)
- W186 Sedan (1951 to 1957)
- W186 Cabriolet (1951 to 1956)
- W188 Cabriolet (1951 to 1957)
- W188 Coupe (1951 to 1958)
- W188 Roadster (1952 to 1958)
- W189 Sedan (1957 to 1962)
- W189 Cabriolet (1958 to 1962)
Original Part No’s:-
Don’t not pay over $150+ for a genuine part. Our price only $80.00 each
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for W108, W112, W186, W188, W189 & W198 cars are available.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes M189 - Sealing Ring - Water Pump to Block- 900260 053200, N900260053200
Lead time for this part is :- 22 to 24 working days
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.