Sick and tired of replacing those engine or transmission mounts in your car.
It is likely that the mounts are deteriorating after being affected by oil and the environment in general.
Protect them with a dust cover bellows as fitted to the original cars.
Most mechanics leave them off as an unnecessary extra but you be the judge!
Time to replace that tired old engine dust cover with a brand new high quality replica, before further damage is done to the mount.
This part is shown as part of kit no 143 in the parts diagram attached.
Will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- W108 Sedan - early (1965 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W110 Sedan (1961 to 1968)
- W111 Sedan (1959 to 1968)
- W111 Coupes (1960 to 1971)
- W111 Cabriolets (1960 to 1971)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W112 Coupe (1962 to 1967)
- W112 Cabriolet (1962 to 1967)
- W113 Pagoda - early 230SL (1963 to 1971)
Original part numbers: -
A000 224 00 82
000 224 00 82
000 224 0082
Don’t not pay over $75.00 for a genuine part. Our price only $12.50
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for W121, W108, W109, W110, W111, W112 & W113 cars available.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes W108 – W113 Engine/Trans Mount Dust Cover - 000 224 00 82, 0002240082
Lead time for this part is :- 10 -12 working days
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.