Is your differential beginning to leak fluid from the front pinion seal?
You should replace your pinion seal before the differential loses all the oil and begins to damage the internal gears and bearings.
Replace it with a top quality Elring seal. Elring is an Original equipment supplier to Mercedes Benz vehicles.
This part will suit the following MB Vehicles
- W108 Sedan SWB (1968 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan LWB (1968 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W110 Sedan (1961 to 1968)
- W111 Sedan (1959 to 1968)
- W111 Coupes (1960 to 1971)
- W111 Cabriolets (1960 to 1971)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W112 Coupe (1962 to 1967)
- W112 Cabriolet (1962 to 1967)
- W113 SL (Pagoda) (1963 to 1971)
This part is shown as 88 on the attached parts Diagram
Original Part Nos:-
A004 997 56 46
004 997 56 46
004 997 5646
Elring part number 219.588
Don’t not pay over $90 for a genuine part. Our price only $32
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for W180, W108, W109, W110, W112, W113, W114 & W115 cars available.
McStarparts – “We keep classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes W108 - W113 Front Pinion Seal Differential - 004 997 56 46, 0049975646
Available for immediate despatch
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.