Does your car make clunking noises or seems to be loose in the rear end?
It may be due to the rubber buffers on the cross arm being worn or collapsed.
Well don’t worry we have just the kit for you.
Replace them with a top quality aftermarket kit of 2X rubber buffers.
This part is shown as no 551 in the parts diagram attached.
Will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- W108 Sedan (1965 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan LWB (1968 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W110 Sedan (1961 to 1968)
- W111 Sedan (1959 to 1968)
- W111 Coupes (1960 to 1971)
- W111 Cabriolets (1960 to 1971)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W112 Coupe (1962 to 1967)
- W112 Cabriolet (1962 to 1967)
- W113 Pagoda Sports (1963 to 1971)
Original Part No’s:-
A111 351 04 44
111 351 04 44
111 351 0444
These parts are getting increasingly more difficult to find.
Don’t not pay over $125 for genuine MB parts. Our price only $43.50 per kit.
NB: - Two rubber buffers required per vehicle. This kit includes 2 buffers.
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for W108, W110, W111, W112 & W113 cars available.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes W108 – W113 Rear cross arm rubber buffer kit- 111 351 04 44, 1113510444
Lead time for this kit is:- 10 - 12 working days
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.