Does your car make squeaking noises as it goes over bumps or around corners?
It is probably due to the rubber shims at the bottom of the rear springs being worn or worse still missing completely.
Well don’t worry we have just the part for you.
Replace it with a top quality OEM part.
This part is shown as no 274 in the parts diagram attached.
Will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- S-Class Sedan (W108) [1965 to 1972]
- S-Class Sedan (W109) [1965 to 1972]
- S-Class Sedan (W110) [1961 to 1965]
- S-Class Sedan (W111) [1959 to 1965]
- S-Class Coupe (W111) [1961 to 1971]
- S- Class Cab (W111) [1961 to 1971]
- S- Class Sedan (W112) [1961 to 1965]
- S-Class Coupe (W112) [1962 to 1967]
- S-Class Cab (W112) [1962 to 1967]
- SL Pagoda Convertible (W113) [1963 to 1971]
Original Part No’s:-
A110 325 01 85
110 325 01 85
110 325 0185
These parts are getting harder to find.
Don’t not pay over $50 for a genuine part. Our price only $21
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Other parts for W108, W109, W110, W111, W112 & W113 vehicles available
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes W108 - W113 Rubber shim under rear springs - 110 325 01 85
Available for immediate despatch
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.