New OEM Clips used to secure the sill tray chrome moulds on most Mercedes Benz models between 1965 and 1984.
Replacing your chrome strips after a respray?
Chrome sill trim hanging loose or not snug with the body?
It is most likely that you will need to replace some broken chrome retaining clips.
This clip is used to attach the chrome sill mould highlighted as No 107 in the attached Parts Diagram
Will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- W108 Sedan (1965 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan LWB (1968 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan 300Seb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W110 Sedan (1961 to 1968)
- W111 Sedan (1959 to 1968)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W114 Compact Sedans (1967 to 1976)
- W114 Comact Coupes (1968 to 1976)
- W115 Compact Sedans (1967 to 1976)
NB:- 10 Required per side
A000 988 56 81
000 988 56 81
000 988 5681
Don’t pay $4+ each at the dealer, our price is $1.50 each.
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for W107, W108, W109, W114, W115 & W116 cars available.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
Mercedes W108 - W115 - Sill Trim Mounting Clip Male - 000 988 56 81, 0009885681
Available for immediate despatch
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.