New OEM Clips used to secure the door and side chrome on most Mercedes Benz models between 1965 and 1984.
Replacing your chrome strips after a respray?
Chrome side trim hanging loose or not snug with the door or guard?
It is most likely that you will need to replace some broken chrome grommets.
This part is highlighted as No 415 in the attached Parts Diagram
Will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- W107 SL (1970 to 1989)
- W107 SLC (1972 to 1981)
- W108 Sedan (1965 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan LWB (1968 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W114 Compact Sedans (1967 to 1976)
- W114 Comact Coupes (1968 to 1976)
- W115 Compact Sedans (1967 to 1976)
- W116 S Class Sedan SWB (1973 to 1980)
- W116 S Class Sedan LWB (1973 to 1980)
- W123 Sedan (1975 to 1985)
- W123 Wagon (1977 to 1986)
- W123 Coupes (1976 to 1985)
7 Required per door
A001 988 76 81
001 988 76 81
001 988 7681
Don’t pay $5+ each at the dealer, our price is $1.50 each.
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Most parts for W107, W108, W109, W114, W115 & W116 cars available.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the roadloop
Mercedes W107 - W123 - Grommet Chrome trim - 001 988 76 81, 0019887681
Available for immediate despatch
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.