Steering drag link for W110, W111& W112 HECKLOSSE, S-CLASS W108/109. & W113 (except W108.015 300seb / W109.015 300SEL M189, W110 230 and W111 220b/Sb & Seb 1959-61 ).
Does your car make clunking noises when you turn the steering wheel?
Does your car seem to handle poorly when cornering or “tram lining” when driving in a straight line?
It may be due to the drag links being worn and allowing the steering to wander from the straight and narrow.
Well don’t worry we have just the part for you.
Replace your old drag link with a top quality German AIC part.
Will suit the following MB Vehicles:-
- W108 Sedan (1965 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan LWB (1968 to 1972)
- W108 Sedan 300SEb (1965 to 1967)
- W109 Sedan LWB (1966 to 1972)
- W110 Sedan (1961 to 1968)
- W111 Sedan (1959 to 1968)
- W111 Coupes (1960 to 1971)
- W111 Cabriolets (1960 to 1971)
- W112 Sedan (1961 to 1965)
- W112 Sedan LWB (1962 to 1965)
- W112 Coupe (1962 to 1967)
- W112 Cabriolet (1962 to 1967)
- W113 Pagoda Sports (1963 to 1971)
This part is shown as no 701 in the parts diagram attached.
A110 460 02 05,
110 460 02 05,
110 460 0205,
These parts are getting increasingly more difficult to find.
Don’t not pay over $450 for genuine MB parts. Our price only $180 each.
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
Mercedes W108, W109, W110 & W113 Steering Drag Link - 110 460 02 05, 1104600205
Available for immediate despatch
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.